24 August 2011

Summer Updates- Swedish Houses

































































































































































































































This is my first time at a Swedish house auction, but I hope not the last time . Every single item (including the houses) was for sale!
Unfortunately the rather ludicrous Ryan Air luggage restrictions wouldn't have allowed me to buy as much as a tea cup, but I enjoyed the time journey into rural Swedish life style and tried to picture myself in one of the Astrid Lindgren stories I grew up with. And Swedish people certainly got the hang of how to make an auction fun, sitting in the sunshine all day, eating hot dogs and drinking coffee and buying all these beautiful things at the same time!